Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nat is AWESOME!!!

Hey guys!!!

It's Nat again, and I just wanted to let you all know that the doctors in Syracuse want me to stay home for now, while they figure out my case, and get me on the right meds. It's a bit boring, but my Dad works from home, and my mom is just a five-minute drive away, at Watertown schools. It kinda sucks, but hey I listen to what Dr. Ward says, because she has been my main go-to doctor since the beginning!!!

I love you all, and if you're in or around the Watertown area, call or text my cell, so we can chillax!!!

Nat (or Nutley as Kyle would call me)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat

You had better do what the Dr tells you!! You have come so far.. and are one amazing woman. I am very proud and so are alot of other people. Just keep up the wonderful work and stay home and bug dad he likes it


Love Tammie and family

Anonymous said...

How are you doing, Nat? We're all thinking of you and hoping things are going well.

Hope you and your whole wonderful family have a great holiday!

Ann & all your friends at Wiley School

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat!
It's been a while since I've last been at the post checking up on your progress. You continue to amaze me! What a strong spirit you are....

I see in the picture with your gram how beautiful you still are; looking more and more like your mum (yes, Nat, that is a compliment!). I love the dark hair

Well, keep up the great work... What a long, hard road it's been; and thank you for sharing your progres!! It's great to hear how well you are doing.

You have the most amazing family
God Bless
From,
An old teacher friend of your mom's

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, How are you doing now?

Anonymous said...

Happy St Patty's Day my Irish Friend!!!!


How's life?